coach to christian coaches
“As you draw nearer to the Lord, He will guide you to become the best version of yourself.”
– M. Russell Ballard
“You don’t need self-help, instead you deserve self-acceptance. A process of loving who you are so you have a place to grow from. It is from that very same place where you realize you are more than enough, and connect with your infinite personal power.”Kendra Dahlstrom
Faith First Living
In order to fulfill our God’s calling of us we must first submit to a Faith First Living approach. The inspirational and easy to implement tools and resources shared allow you to connect with Him easily while integrating faith into every aspect of your life.
Reconnect with Your Infinite Loving Power
To return to the loving power God created you as, you must first become firmly rooted in your truth and understand and see God’s purpose for you. Our unique process allows us to spark your connection with spirit to get guidance as we work through your historical evidence. Then, we use a powerful model to help you return to a place of self-love, self-acceptance, peace, joy, and authority in your life.
Live Your Legacy by Co-Creating with God
God wants you to live and express His loving power daily, and to use your talents and skills and experiences to build your purposeful legacy to serve and support others. Our faith-based approach allows for you to begin co-creating your legacy with God so you can have a meaningful impact and live a life that you love.
I’ve made you a short video!
Click the play button below for an important personal message I want to share with you.
“My life was overwhelming. I have been able to create a life that is very different. I have little stress, more joy, and I respond to the fear and overwhelm completely different than in the past. The faith-inspired tools and insights she shares are awesome and life-changing.”
Erin Shurtz, CEO of Mommi
How Does It Work?
Seek Freedom in Him to return yourself to your natural state of self-love, self-acceptance, confidence, joy, loving power, peace, authority and more.
“In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence.” — Ephesians 3:12
– Sign up for a one-on-one, life-changing conversation. We will identify what is going on in your life that isn’t working for you, what you truly desire to create, and how to go about getting support on your journey.
The FREEdom Method
– A Faith First Living approach is how I work with clients, putting the Bible at the center of our work. This approach is highly successful because it is about seeking freedom in Him.
“In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence.” (Ephesians 3:12).
The acronym FREE stands for:
– Finding your truth and discovering your Calling (your truth in Christ, your natural state, and purpose in life)
– Rejoining with Him (co-creation with God daily)
– Eliminating negativity (knowing your truth and capabilities with Christ behind you)
– Execution of your Calling (creating what you desire in your life)
Live your God-given purpose
– Living your life with more joy, confidence, conviction, authority, loving power, peace, and joy so you can abundantly share your gifts with the world.
Click the Discover Yourself button below to sign up for your one-on-one, life-changing conversation where we will identify what is going on in your life that isn’t working for you, what you truly desire, and how to go about getting support on your journey to creating it all.
Why Work With Kendra?
Your truest and deepest desire is to reconnect with your infinite personal power so you can finally feel more than enough and experience true joy.
Your passion is to deeply connect with Him, yet you struggle with believing you are good enough to reap the benefits of His unconditional love, mercy, grace and power.
After all, you’ve lived a life of wondering if God would really ever forgive you for your wretched mistakes (sins). You were shocked and so relieved when you realized He forgives you, and it was you who was having the hard time forgiving.
I promise to help you experience the enlightenment of connecting deeply with your true power as a loving being of God. I will only ask for your willingness to be open, honest, and always do your best.
You are my ideal client if you are:
– A woman of faith who has a desire to be more, do more, and feel more than enough
– A true servant at heart, bending over backwards for everyone, leaving yourself exhausted and overwhelmed
– Unfulfilled, unmotivated doing your current job, and you yearn for something “more”
– Vivaciously curious about what God has in store for you and are keen to explore it
I invite you to schedule time with me so we talk about you, your life, and what you are wanting to co-create with God. I guarantee what is possible is beyond what you imagined.
Helping you discover your God-given personal power so you can share your gifts with the world
I decided to start my own business so I could slowly transition from the corporate world to live a life that I love. It has long been my deepest desire to serve others and leave a legacy of love behind by helping others.
To transition from a stable corporate job sounds like it might be easy, but it wasn’t. It was totally outside of my comfort zone and thereby scary, challenging, and at times outright brutal.
What I learned in the process is that I wasn’t trusting in God enough. I wasn’t answering my calling, because it made me uncomfortable and at the time it seemed audacious. It didn’t seem possible to me.
I knew in my heart 4 intentions were most important to me, and it was very clear to me that I wasn’t going to get them if I continued to work in my existing circumstances.
1. To be closer to Him in all things in my life, including the work I do
2. To serve others in a deep way stimulating shifts at their core so they can see and believe they are more than enough
3. To help women with self-acceptance (instead of the common self-help), so they can truly experience self-love
4. More downtime with my family and myself
My journey was all about growing stronger in my faith and closer to Him. It was about trusting in Him completely. Not leaving an ounce of doubt or worry for me to feel responsible. I had to learn how to relinquish full control to Him and yet know what my part in this partnership is here on earth.
This experience exposed my calling is to help others discover and live fully into theirs so they can fulfill their burning desire to do something “more,” and make a meaningful impact on the world (Jeremiah 29:11). At the most fundamental level I awakened to the very simple fact I must become powerless to become powerful. I must be willing to see and experience life differently if I want to reconnect with my God-given personal power so I can truly live out my calling.
I have always been searching for spirit since I was a little girl. And for as long as I can remember I thought it would be “cool” to be a therapist, counselor or a public speaker. To me it was all about making people feel good, accepted, “normal”, and loved.
This is why I love coaching. I help my clients see and believe why they are more than enough, and I help them discern God’s purpose for them. From there anything is possible, as they co-create with our Creator.
Please reach out to me if you’d like to have a conversation.
With love and gratitude,