Life can be what you imagine.
Imagine completely accepting yourself as you are – with love and compassion, and from that place working to become who you desire most to be.
Imagine inherently knowing and feeling you are more than enough.
Imagine being connected to your infinite personal power every day.
Without self-acceptance and connection with your infinite personal power you may experience:
Lack of fulfillment
Obsessive compulsive tendencies
Questioning God’s plan and purpose for you
I have news for you fellow Christian Mompreneur, there is hope.
Success Coaching through the lens of God’s Word in the Bible makes it possible to experience life as God planned for you (Jeremiah 29:11).
A life of Joy, filled with love and acceptance of yourself, a life where you feel more than enough. A life where you are deeply connected with your infinite personal power.
And this results in you being seen differently. Heard differently.
If you don’t think it’s possible, I want to share something with you.
Fellow Mompreneur, I hear you and can deeply relate to this life. I lived a life full of not feeling good enough, confident, or powerful in a loving way. I struggled to be understood, heard, seen and sometimes it didn’t manifest in the healthiest way.
I had a lot of questions about God’s purpose for me and when I finally got the courage to answer His calling of me, I was then confronted with more questions.
Who am I to do this?
Can I succeed?
Is the timing right?
Am I being selfish to follow this new path?
Will I prosper and when?
I invested a lot of money in coaching, online courses, and Masterminds and still was struggling in my life. I didn’t feel good enough and I was distracted with all the things I thought I had to do. I don’t want you to experience what I did, so I am here to help support you.
This does not have to be your story. By working through self-acceptance and allowing for God to co-create with you, your life will dramatically change.
My program is unique because I offer proven faith-inspired strategies to help you live the life God wants for you – a life of purpose, joy, love and acceptance.
In 3 easy steps you will be on your way to getting clarity on your life purpose, shifting to complete self-acceptance and love, and reconnecting to your infinite personal power.
1. Discover Yourself – sign up for a one-on-one, life-changing conversation. We will identify what is going on in your life that isn’t working for you, what you desire, and how to go about getting support on your journey.
2. The FREEdom Method – My Faith First Living approach is how I work with clients, putting the Bible at the center of our work. This approach is highly successful because it is about seeking Freedom in Him. “In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence.” (Ephesians 3:12)
– Finding your truth and discovering your Calling (your truth in Christ, your natural state, and purpose in life)
– Rejoining with Him (co-creation with God daily)
– Eliminating negativity (to clear your path for success, knowing your truth and capabilities with Christ behind you)
– Execution of your Calling to create what you desire in life
3. Becoming who you’ve always been. Living your life with more joy, confidence, authority, purpose, and peace allowing you to abundantly share your gifts with the world.
My promise to you:
It’s my promise to help you begin to see and live the life God has planned for you. One filled with joy, self-love and acceptance, peace, authority, and clarity on your purpose and calling. I know this because Jesus didn’t die for us so we can be miserable. For you He wants more, and He has made you to be more than enough. Together with support from your relationship with God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit we will renew your mind and transform your life.
Discover Yourself now to give yourself the faith and love you deserve.