I decided to start my own business so I could slowly transition from the corporate world to live a life that I love, serve others as well as in faith, and leave a legacy behind by helping other Entrepreneurs in their businesses.
It sounds easy enough, but it wasn’t. It was scary, challenging, and at times outright brutal.
What I learned in the process is that I wasn’t sure what my Calling was. I just knew that I wanted three things:
- To be closer to Him in all things in my life, including the work I do
- To serve others in a deep way stimulating shifts at their core
- More downtime with my family and myself
It was all about Faith - trusting in Him completely. Not leaving an ounce of doubt or worry for me to feel responsible. I had to learn how to relinquish full control to Him and yet know what my part in this partnership is here on earth.
This experience showed me my Calling is to help others discover and live fully into their Calling so they can fulfill their burning desire to do something “more,” and create a profitable legacy in the process (Jeremiah 29:11). This is what I have done and am doing, so this is what I teach.
I use Life Coaching techniques through the lens of the Bible to help my clients live their Calling to Him the way he envisioned (Ephesians 4:1).
This is what allows us to:
- Grow closer to Him and reap the rewards (Galatians 6:9)
- Expand our capacity in life and business (1 Corinthians 3:7)
- Relinquish control, worry, anxiety and doubt to Him (Psalm 27:1 and John 4:18)
Please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to accept my gift of a free Discover Your Calling session with me, where you can learn more about me and I can learn more about you. I answer each and every email and I’d love to hear from you.
In service to you,